Thursday, June 21, 2012

And they're off!



Why, yes, that is a giant horse on the front of my shirt. Thank you so much for asking! But actually thats not a shirt. Its a dress! A body con dress to be exact. You can see a better picture of it here (and by better I mean mobile phone better :P). Who knew I'd actually end up wearing this dress more than once? I'm fairly sure Anna didn't think I would. Actually, I think she was a bit horrified when I told her I bought a giant horse dress to begin with.

But you know what? I love it. I really, really do.

There's just really something fantastic about it. And y'know if you can't wear a giant horse on your outfit at the horse races, I don't know when else you should! Its a shame I didn't get chances to take photos of my outfit at the actual races. The problem with being the person with the camera is that you're more often behind it, than in front of it. Which isn't a bad thing! I love taking photos and what not, but unfortunately it didn't give me a chance to take advantage of the change in sceanery. So guys get stuck with boring backyard photos once again.

But no worries! BFs back from China which means I get to force him to be my photographer soon! w00t!

Oh yes, and if you haven't had a chance to enter in my giveaway for RIRE boutique yet, there's only a few days left! Don't miss out on your chance for some free clothes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment