Wednesday, April 25, 2012

OUTFIT POST: THOUGH I HAD NO ENEMY HERE, YOU GET ME VERY NEAR AND SHOOT ME DOWN

From leather shoulder bag, canvas shoulder bag, studded shoulder bag, rivet detail shoulder bag to genuine leather shoulder bag, Oasap offers a wide range of fashion purse collection. Just take out your genuine leather shoulder bag and leave everyone wowed.


IMG_6177
IMG_6169
IMG_6190
dress H&M denim shirt LEVIS studded belt ZARA bracelets ORNAMENT golden watch STOLEN FROM MOM sunglasses H&M bag c/o VJ-STYLE
Hello everyone!
First of all, I am aware of having two same photos in this post, I decided to upload both of them since I loved the effect on the black and white one.
I have to say, I forgot about this dress that I bought last year and I have no idea why I didn't wear it more often. I decided to pair it with a denim shirt and a studded belt just to tone it down a bit. At first I thought it wont look good with the belt but tat belt is how I like to call it, magical, it goes good with almost anything.
Now, about the post title. As you may have noticed, my post titles are always songs lyrics. This song is definitely one of my favorite ones ever, by Nick Cave- Shoot me down. I always get goose bumps, no matter how many times I listen to it. What are your "goose bumps" songs? And yes, I love depressive music.  When I am at home, this is what I love to listen. I guess they are more emotional and definitely stronger.
love, Mila

No comments:

Post a Comment